Video to Picture Converter
AVI to image
Capture Image From Video
DVD to JPG, JPEG
MPEG to JPEG Converter
Video to image converter
Video to photo converter
Video to picture software
AVI to PNG
AVI to JPEG converter
Capture Picture From Video
Detail of Video to Picture Converter
How to Use Video to Picture
Check Support Formats
Video Watermark Pro
Video to GIF Converter
SWF to GIF Converter
Get latest version of Video to Picture Converter.
Video to Picture Converter getting started
View Detail of Video to Picture Converter
AVI, short for Audio Video Interleave, is a multimedia container format. Unlike MP3, which can only contain a certain kind of compression, AVI files look the same but are completely different inside.
The BMP File Format, is a commonly used graphics format for storing bitmap digital images, independently of the display device (such as a graphics adapter), especially on Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. The BMP format stores color data for each pixel in the image without any compression.
There are many occasions that you may want to convert AVI to BMP. And you may also have handled some simple ways to convert AVI to BMP image, for example:
1. Play the AVI video with a video player and click "PrintScreen" of keyboard then paste (Ctrl+V) the screenshot to windows paint, then save it to bmp image format.
2. Or use a video player which supports snapshot function to capture a single bmp image each time.
But how about converting your favorite AVI videos you download from the web to seriate BMP images for better sharing with friends or printing? You can use a professional AVI to BMP converter.
1. Apart from converting AVI file to BMP, you are also able to convert any other video formats to image formats like JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc,
2. Fast speed and good quality is necessary, and this tool must convert video to picture with ZERO quality loss. Who wants to get a fuzzy picture?
3. Easy-to-use interface, letting beginners handle as fast as possible.
4. Safe and Support Extra Features. The converting tool won't do any harm to PC with any viruses or spyware. Moreover, it must be more powerful with extra functions like resizing or applying special effects, which enable users to enjoy more.
Aoao Video to Picture Converter is what you really need. Its interface is intuitive and everyone can handle it well. And it supports nearly all video formats including AVI, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, MP4, 3GP, etc to BMP, JPG, TGA, GIF, TIF, PCX and more without losing quality. Besides, you can fine-tune each frame.
Before importing AVI File, make sure you’ve downloaded the program and installed it on your computer successfully. Then launch the program.
Click the “Open” button to import the AVI video that you would like to convert.
Note: Do you see the detailed information of this video file like its resolution, total frames, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc? The information is very useful for your later settings. Meanwhile, you are also supported to capture a single image from the video and preview the video.
At this step, you can choose which part should be converted into BMP by dragging the time-line bar. Accurately set the starting time and ending time.
And then resize output images. If you want to keep the original size and don’t mind if the images will take too much space, you could skip. (Optional)
Select “Serial Pictures” as Output Option.
Add some special effects like Black and White, Blur, Brighten, Red, etc to the video to make it more remarkable. (Optional)
Choose an output folder or you can keep the original folder. It’s up to you.
Open the File Format dropdown list and select Windows Bitmap (*.bmp).
Hit the “Run” button.
Converting AVI file to BMP with the AVI to BMP converter is simple enough. You’ll be amazed at its perfect job.
Video GIF Maker - Convert Video to GIF Easily with the GIF Maker from Video
Wanna find a way to make gif from video? Video GIF Maker is simple GIF making software for every user. You can get animated GIF as you want from video in the fastest and effective way.
The Limitation of Free Trial
1. The unregistered version of Video to Picture Converter will put words "Unregistered verion" on output picture.
2. No expiration.
3. No functional limitation.